What type of person are we looking for to be a member representative?
The type of person that would be suitable for consideration as a member representative would have:
- a good understanding of pension fund management, LGPS knowledge and an awareness of the issues facing the LGPS
- an ability to represent the views of the LGPS members to the Pension Board
- an ability to operate within the Pension Board’s Terms of Reference and Code of Conduct and in line with the seven principles of public life – selflessness, integrity, objectivity, accountability, openness, honesty and leadership
- confidence to challenge, influence, and engage
- effective communication skills and be a team player able to promote excellent working relationships within the Pension Board and gain the confidence of external stakeholders.
If you are interested in registering your interest to become a member representative when there is a vacancy on the East Riding Pension Fund Local Pension Board (ERPF LPB), please complete the expression of interest form available below:
Expression of Interest Form (pdf 383kb opens in new window)